Secret Santa Holiday Gift Guide | For Under $25
Every year I'm involved in at least 1 secret Santa gift exchange. Which is great, but sometimes the hardest gifts to give are smaller ones. This is especially true when you're given a price limit. For me, the exchanges I'm involved in are usually under the $25 mark. This makes gift giving a little more tricky. You don't want to be that person who stops by the drugstore to pick up your last minute gift and everyone knows you're the cheapo who stopped by Walgreens on the way over. Not this year, I've got you covered. This list includes 16 unique gifts for your secret Santa, each under $25! I know, I thought it was impossible too, but with a little digging (and perseverance) you too can be the best secret Santa gift giver this holiday season. You're probably thinking "but Jess, you've already done a gift guide post." I know, I know, but I honestly wasn't planning on doing another one this season, but my gift guide for travel lovers post was highly received so I thought "why not" and decided to do another one. So without further ado, here is my list of some of my favorite cheap but doesn't look cheap gifts.
Please note: this post contains affiliate links
2. Rose Tumbler ($14) - Sip your way to happiness with this rose tumbler and straw combo.
3. (6) Ceramic Wooden Succulent Planters ($17) - These planters are ideal for adding a dash of refreshingly modern design to your home.
4. Voluspa Prosecco Rose 2 Wick Candle ($18) - Fill your home with the scent of sparkling pink prosecco chilled and poured over ice and edible white rose petals.
5. Flower Pendant Necklace Enriche ($23) - This sophisticated yet elegance pendant necklace looks expensive and makes for an impressive gift.
6. Flower Print Scarf ($20) - This versatile scarf is long and features a pretty floral, sewn from lightweight and soft viscose fabric, can be worn all year round in all weather.
7. Be a Mermaid and Make Waves Throw Pillow Case ($7) - This is the perfect gift for anyone obsessing over mermaids.
8. Himalayan Salt Body Scrub ($13) - Himalayan Salt Body Scrub will help you relax & wash away tension. Himalayan Salt provides a perfect mineral-rich buffer to remove the dull, dead skin cells, bringing new life to your skin.
9. Cuff Bangle Quote Bracelet ($16) - Stylish simple design style made with incredibly durable stainless steel material will not rust or corrode
10. Mermaid Makeup Brushes ($16) - Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes.
11. Pineapple Ceramic Ring Jewelry Holder ($16) - This stylish ceramic jewelry dish is the perfect place to keep your rings, bracelets, necklaces and other jewelry when you're not wearing them.
12. Hibiscus Flower Bath Salts ($12) - Majestic Pure Hibiscus Flower Bath Salt is crafted with the skin smoothing goodness of hibiscus flowers and the gentle healing power of dead sea salt and Epsom bath salts. This luxurious treatment for you skin will leave your skin very hydrated and super soft.
13. Kate Aspen Confetti Stemless Champagne Glass (Set of 4) ($20) - This stemless champagne glass features an all-over gold foil confetti print against the backdrop of your favorite toasting beverage.
14. No Pain No Champagne Tanktop ($17) - This tanktop is sure to inspire a few laughs, turn a few heads, or make a great gift for the unique individual in your life.
15. Crossbody Purse ($17) - This rose gold purse is the perfect gift for any women.
16. Half-Moon Teapot for Flowering Tea Set ($15) - Beauty and elegance combined with the experience of exquisite blooming tea flowers, Primula’s Half Moon Teapot will quickly become any tea lover’s favorite.
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you make a purchase through the links on our website, we will receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. Thank you for your support!
You can read my disclosure policy here.