St. Patrick's Day Holiday Guide
Late last year I decided to get my DNA tested and opted to use 23andMe. I've always been curious about my heritage and grew up knowing I was mostly Native American with German, Irish and English mixed in. You can imagine my shock and surprise when I found out I was not only Irish & British, but also Southern European & Sub-Saharan African! Since my DNA analysis confirmed I am 28.6% British & Irish,this St. Patrick's Day will be a little different for me. If I'm out during St. Patrick's Day weekend I can confidently say "Yes I am Irish." So with St. Patrick's Day on the horizon (and the fact I can honestly celebrate - yay) I thought it would be fun to create a holiday guide containing some cute and different ways to celebrate your Irish heritage. Whether you're looking for something for your house or an outfit to wear out, this guide should hopefully inspire you.
Please note: this post contains affiliate links
2. Top O' The Morning Saint Patrick's Day Ceramic Travel Coffee Mug ($17) You will never need to find another vessel to carry your coffee to work in the morning, the park in the afternoon or to soccer practices on the weekends
3. Set of 3 Cotton Dish Towels ($14) - These festive embroidery towels coordinate with your kitchen decor & create a holiday kitchen during the joyful season.
4. St. Patrick’s Day Welcome Sign ($25) - This front porch sign is made of wood and brushed with a white finish to give it a farmhouse look. This is the perfect decor addition to add to your Irish collection.
5. St. Patrick's Day Kitchen Apron w/ Pocket and Extra Long Ties ($20) - The flattered dress-like design make these aprons great gifts for St. Patrick's Day, Holidays, Birthdays, hen parties/bachelorette parties, wedding shower, tea parties and housewarming.
6. Irish Off The Shoulder Oversized Sweatshirt ($18-$25) - This off the shoulder slouchy sweatshirt is a comfy way to show off your Irish pride.
7. Knee High Half Cushioned Athletic Running Sock ($13) - These Lucky Clover knee high running socks are perfect for any runner in a St. Paddy's day fun run or simply any runner who's proud to be Irish!
8. Green Dress Womens Print ($18) - Simple and classic festival dress, it is easy to accessorize for all kinds of looks.
9. St Patrick's Day Cat Collar Green With Clover Bell Charm ($15) - Even your dog or cat can get in on the St. Patrick's Day festivites with this adorable safety release collar.
10. St Patrick's Day Green Clover Shamrock Party Holiday Oblong Scarf ($10) - Add an extra touch of festive to your ensemble with this awesome Shamrock Infinity Scarf.
11. Shamrock St. Patrick's Day Artisan Hand Painted Wine Glass ($26) - All Lolita glasses are hand-painted with designs to fit any personality and hand-blown by a team of artisans, making each a one-of-a-kind work of art securely packaged in a decorative gift box.
12. Women’s Green ST. Patrick’s Day Unicorn Leggings ($20) - The super comfortable waist band that won't ride up or slip down to the perfect amount of stretch to give you support and flexibility these St. Patrick's Day tights will have you feeling great.
13. St Patrick's Day Decorations,St.Patrick's Day Banner Irish Shamrock Burlap Banner ($12) - Add a festive touch to the St.Patrick's Day theme party with pleasant and peaceful ambience.
14. St. Patrick's Day Theme Murano Glass Charm Bracelet ($14) - This beautiful charm bracelet is a great way to showcase your Irish heritage.
15. Handmade St. Patrick's Day Burlap Holiday Wreath ($42 + Shipping) - Each wreath is handmade and can be mailed within 24 hours.
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you make a purchase through the links on our website, we will receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. Thank you for your support!
You can read my disclosure policy here.
Like this post? Check out these other ones I know you'll love!